Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening guys

I am from the UK (unfortunately [bigcry]) I have had my Focus for 6 months and have just had it fully serviced. I now am considering minor modifications.

Here are some pics of the Focus in standard form, note it already has leather interior and a special edition grill.

I am looking at putting black lexus rear lights ion, angel eyes, lowering 35mm, 17" alloys, black indicators and black angel eyes

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
very very nice...already better looking then most foci on here...i dig it.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
I like those stocker wheels! I have never seen those before!

I agree with bestthaticoulddo, it already looks better than some of the "modified" cars state-side.

Just a suggestion, but I think tinted windows would look really nice on that black car.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Id start out dropping it, wheels and tint?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good, lowering it would look great

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well guys here is the progress since the initial pictures:

Lowered 35mm all round (not too low for speed bumps)
New sound system (Alpine) which you can't see but worth mentioning lol

Next plans are 17" Black alloys, tinted rear lights & repeaters, remap to gain a few extra horses (much needed as only 98bhp), exhaust system, Black angel headlights and tinted windows. Oh also got a new black/white ford badge coming through post!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
keep it up! the non us foci are great starting points

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I am still looking at those wheels. For stockers, yeah they do catch my attention.

The drop you chose looks real good.

For looks, maybe the clear corners and a tint. You stated in an earlier post that you were thinking about he eyelids. I say do it. ... Or better yet get the ST170 Lights then do the eyelids.

To agree with everyone's statement ... car looks great and the Euro version of the focus does indeed look good for a starter.

Keep rolling in those mods.

-Ray-

·
Registered
353 Posts
i dont know about the laws out there ... but i think tinting the windows on a black car makes it 100 times better ... hence my black zx3 ... what i would give for those bumpers and fenders ... the euro looks better than out crappy stock ugly egg .... i would say led smoked tail lights ... i got mine from k2motor.com and they look amazing ... ive heard alot of ppl talkin about eurostars ... i want em now ... umm if your lookin for a spoiler/wing ... the svt, rs, roush, and saleen ones are my fav ... but im also a 20 year old kid so sporty looks awesome to me ... hope this helps ya

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts