Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just some questions about the hella dual headlights. so are they hard to install or shud i get a performance shop to put them in? and also it says you can paint them so i can take them to an autobody shop and get them to match my paint? and one last question it says they come wiht the halogen bulbs so are they kinda blue or still like the stock yellow bulbs? hope u can answer them. thanks guys[?] [thumb]

·
Registered
123 Posts
i painted my hella tails myself,cant be any harder,and i installed mine myself and im sure theyre no harder than the tails.in my opinion i would do it myself and save lots of money,its not hard to paint them just takes a little effort and time,i actually plan on painting my hella look alike headlights if when i get my cf hood it doesnt look good just black as they are right now,which is a glossy black not the black the hellas come in which is a dull primer look.but just go to ford give them ur paint code and have them get u a couple cans of ur pain color,prime,sand,and paint em.its truely very easy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
PitchBlackPZEV said:
whoa that was a lot all at once..the hella lights come in black????[scratch]
Of course. Haven't you ever heard of black lights? They look really cool with flourescent posters. Seriously, the housings for the Hella dual projector lights are a flat black abs palstic.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
focus on the focus and pzevblack you guys are ******g stupid first of all hella only make one model and second of all just shut the **** up u guys probably don't even have a focus probably a primered crx. NUFF SAID

·
Registered
847 Posts
making friends wakeboarder...?

is 1987 your birth year?

·
Registered
847 Posts
yep, profile says it is...

leave your high school mentality at school, they said nothing to offend you

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
wakeboarder1987 said:
focus on the focus and pzevblack you guys are ******g stupid first of all hella only make one model and second of all just shut the **** up u guys probably don't even have a focus probably a primered crx. NUFF SAID
Just shut up. They kno alot more about the car then u do. Noob. Respect them. Besides you posted this in the wrong Forum [email protected]$$. This should be in exterior mods. NUFF SAID

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
yellowzx3R said:
I have a question, will the front lights from the Focus Mach fit the ZX3?
yes, be no reason for the headlights to be different. its the same car and has been done hundreds of times.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
wake, don't be a pain...the reason why its in the right area is because it was moved.

oh yea, and hella makes more than one version :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
dont make fun of kids born in '87, i was born in 87'.. though I dont act like an ass on forums, and i do offer respect because i want to learn more about the focus.. ok i went off topic.. just defending the year of the rabbit.. word.. geez, im tired.. haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts