Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer

I'm trying to squeeze as much power out of my single cam as possible, and this is on my goodies list. Just wondering if anyone has ever used one, and what kind of gains you got. Thanks dudes.

(Hey! I'm not a Jr. Enthusiast anymore! w00t! [woot])

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
It might work I say get it and tell us about it. I have seen them use the same sorts of things on the show trucks.

logan

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on my list right after the Screamin' Demon coil pack and Livewires (and plus I need new tires [mecry])

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Its a POS rip off, it has the same principal as the tornado. Its supposed to twist the air before it gets to the fuel stage, but here is the reason why it does not work. The focus intake manifold has so many twists and curves on the inside, no matter how much the air is twisting when it starts hitting all the crap (wall like) stuff in the intake manifold its all going to go in the same direction as if you did not have the spacer.

Now put that part on a carburated motor and you got something, the spacer will help mix the A/F and produce better combustion.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen alot of these on Holley 4-barrels, and people that have the carb say it makes a difference. Maybe I'll just skip on this till later then.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hopefully you meant skip on it forever, or at least until you drop in an engine that would benefit from this. [:)] It. Does. Not. Do. Anything. In. Our. Cars.

·
Registered
950 Posts
i was gonna say bro, don't buy it!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
dazada said:
FINE! I WON'T BUY THE PIECE OF CRAP THEN! w00t! [woot]
That made me LOL [:D]

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
hey Im back. and I have said this many times in the past...IT SUCKS!!I KNOW I HAVE ONE!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts