Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am extremely interested in buying some SVT mirrors and was wondering if every single SVT mirror is heated or is it considered an option. I checked this out and saw that almost all SVT owners said they came heated standard. Also is there some places you guys might know about that offer them for sale other than ebay.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i'm not 100% sure, but i think it only comes on the SVT's with the winter package heated seats, traction control, engine block heater)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Engine block heater, audiophile package, and heated seats are optional. Most SVTs come with all options. The SVTs that are not fully loaded are most likely pre-ordered. I'm not sure where u can buy the mirrors though except through Ford which is expensive and/or Ebay.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
jem0473 said:
Engine block heater, audiophile package, and heated seats are optional. Most SVTs come with all options. The SVTs that are not fully loaded are most likely pre-ordered. I'm not sure where u can buy the mirrors though except through Ford which is expensive and/or Ebay.
bought mine off the lot: no engine block heater, no audiophile, no heated seats, no HID's. Just the bare essentials[:D] Still, I have the heated mirrors, which I do consider to be essential. Definitely get a set if you can find them[thumb]

·
Registered
549 Posts
I said "MOST" not ALL SVTs come with all options but the majority of them do essveetee.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I noticed mine would melt the snow and ice on my mirrors when the car was running. Didn't seem to need the defroster turned on. I'll have to double-check this.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I thought u were trying to be a pain like some people on here so I apologize for the comment essveetee. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts