Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Heat Wave car show today in Austin, Texas. It was so freakin awesome!!!!!!! I'm really burnt but it was sooooo worth it. Here are a few pics:

Very unique Ford Festiva...that's right, FESTIVA!!

Sweet XB

There were only 2 Foci's I spotted & here is 1 of them...

Celica

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
heat wave car show + texas sun = heat stroke for everyone!

Yeash that celica is homely...

and that XB looks like tony the tiger and a toaster oven had a bastard child...

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice, how bout that tan eh? heh, i think that focus is a what...roush? car shows always fun

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
LOL, thats my Roush...I couldnt make it to the car show but my sponsors took the car for me....Annihilator Customs..... yellow-zx3 went though... he took some pics we need to upload. but there were actually 4 foci... including mine... an 05 copper orange duratec, an silver svt, and a focus with a cadillac front end... .. i know he post on here or FocalJet....

·
Registered
580 Posts
A Focus with a Cadillac front end ... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
thats cool wish they had more shows local to me.

·
Registered
714 Posts
that was awesome.....and i got 276 pictures out of it.......but i could have taken alot more than i did.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alex Arce said:
LOL, thats my Roush...I couldnt make it to the car show but my sponsors took the car for me....Annihilator Customs..... yellow-zx3 went though... he took some pics we need to upload. but there were actually 4 foci... including mine... an 05 copper orange duratec, an silver svt, and a focus with a cadillac front end... .. i know he post on here or FocalJet....
wow, i kind of figured it would end up being someones focus on here...i knew about the focus with the cadillac front end cuz my boyfriend is a member of houston-imports & they were talking about it on there but we never saw it! just yours & the silver svt....

yea, & i thought i was going to have a heat stroke....way too hot but way worth it...got some rockford fosgate 15s out of it for a good price!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yellow-ZX3 said:
that was awesome.....and i got 276 pictures out of it.......but i could have taken alot more than i did.
yea, i took lots of pics & video! did u see the burn out comp, monster trucks, & wheel stander? it was sweeeeeeettttt!!!! oh, & the chick with the pasties & thong?? lol

·
Registered
714 Posts
no, unforunatly i left at about 12:00.....i wanted to stay but i was getting way too hot.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I seen that Celica before in the toilet at the truck stop....... same color also!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts