Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heat and the air only works on the max setting (4). The AC does not work at all, the light doesn't even come on. I've replaced the blower motor and resistor, and it worked fine for about a day, but it doesn't work again. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My heat/air went out last year and it ended up being the fan switch. I went to a pull apart salvage yard and got several parts for the heat/air system, but couldn't get the switch. I finally found one at a salvage yard, but i had to buy the whole assembly to get the piece causing the problem. The fan speed knob has a plug in behind it that melted. Don't know if thats your problem, but you might check. Haven't had a problem with the heat/air since, but ever since i took the radio out to take the switches out i have had problems with it. The radio will loose the display screen, but will still be playing, the clock will not keep time accurately, and now the radio will start playing while we are out of the car with no key in it. Runs the battery down!!! Haven't figured that problem out, guess i'll pull the factory radio out and install an aftermarket one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts