Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I bid on them. Thanks for the heads up dog!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Not bad and they look original but they seems a little ricey with all those bulbs(4 per HL)...
I guess to each his own...[:)]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ricey? Hell no. Thats quality and visualibility!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Well, I guess at least U get the the turn signal lamps in them so you can get the RS grill with no turn signals.[thumb]
What's the little lamp in the upper corner used for [???:)]

·
Registered
511 Posts
I dont know, I am not even sure what the install will be like. You make a good point about the grille though!

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool beans man, i hope you get them!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, I seen Chris bid on them. They don't look too shabby.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Damn, they're already up to $356 and there's two days left on the auction.

Better watch this one closely if U really want them. There's always those bidders who bid in the last minute of the auction...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah. I seen that it was up to $356. It's the weekend so that means a lot of people will be on there.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Front the factory the small light does nothing, its weird stuff i looked at my friends SVT when he got it plus one of the lights in there is a turn signal that flashes from the factory and the grill one dont on the SVT with them so you can get the euro grill.

I told my buddy to use the power there to use for neon behind the grill (he likes that stuff) or maybe an the night rider led LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
they retail from ford for over $700.... so $350 + wasn't that bad of a price. and the small light that was in question is a city lamp

·
Registered
511 Posts
So now I am the proud owner of "original" lights! Well, not that I am the only one to own them, but there hopefully won't be a ton of others!

·
Registered
21 Posts
pitchblackab said:
Front the factory the small light does nothing, its weird stuff i looked at my friends SVT when he got it plus one of the lights in there is a turn signal that flashes from the factory and the grill one dont on the SVT with them so you can get the euro grill.

I told my buddy to use the power there to use for neon behind the grill (he likes that stuff) or maybe an the night rider led LOL
the parking lights are in the small bulbs. the grille lights just stay lit with the parking lights on but do not flash.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I'm still saving up for ST's and a Euro grille......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[wiggle]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts