Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some info on head liner removal, how do you remove the ohh s#!t handles. i saw a post a few weeks ago and the guy said to open flaps behind the panel and shove a screw driver in and wiggle it around and pull untill it pops out, that is not a professional way to do anything. if anyone as a more detailed and pro way to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for any info, kt[???:)]

·
Registered
465 Posts
why would i get it proffessionally done? i worked in a body shop taking cars apart for a year the shit cant be that difficult it just started to rain on me so i didnt spend that much time lookin to see exactly what it was thought id ask and save time 2morrow

·
Registered
475 Posts
bro, i did it...and took it all apart broke so much shit its rediculous, i dont understand how a profeshional could do it any better than me, but they clips on the oh shit handles broke so now they are double oh shit handles becuase youll go oh shit and your falling out your window, and then grab that and go oh shit i broke it, thats really the only noticable thing, then some plastic clips broke on the trim pieces.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i got them out i took a flat head screw driver filed the sides down so it would be strong enuf and thing enuf to get in there and pop the tabs and pull on it at the same time. worked wonders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts