Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my headlights are not bright at all. then dont light up anything over 25 ft away on low and the high beams are like normal lows. i took it to the dealership. and they said the aim was good and its normal for the focus. what can i do.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
how many miles?

bulbs do dim over time, what you can do is short the bulbs out and have them replaced by warranty.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1000 miles

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i hate that, they always say, thats what the cars does, uhhhh yea sure, pisses me off. the focus is fords main money maker in econobox and all around, other then the mustang. so they shouldnt shun the fofo

·
Registered
60 Posts
Klondike said:
... the focus is fords main money maker in econobox and all around, other then the mustang. so they shouldnt shun the fofo
Actually working for ford, the F series trucks are the moeny makers, if you're talking cars then yes, but the F series is Ford's bread ad butter.

And my advice on the headlamps would be to buy 8000k bulbs and just blind everybody! Worked well for me.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
actually, might i suggest silverstars. They dont make a huge diff in lowbeams, but they are a huge improvement over the stock highs. I live in the country, so I use the highs a lot.

now if only i could figure out how to get the fogs to run with the highs on.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
hmmm this is odd. i have an 05 with 22k miles and my lights are very bright, eventhough i painted them black.

every one who gets in my car tells me that i have very bright lights so that is odd [dunno]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts