Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to where I can look at a pic of the ST170's? For some reason I can't bring em up on European Parts. I was looking at the 2002 Euro lights on BAT, and I want to compare em to the ST's. Anyone know of a better deal then $390.00 for the complete package? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Gentlemen, I appreciate it. MOFO, nice ride by the way.........if I understand this correctly, the only difference between the Euro ones on BAT and the ST's is color of the housing, right? ST's (black), Euro's (chrome). Correct me if I'm wrong here, I'm trying to figure out why theres a $30 difference in price.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Because there is a higher demand for the black ones as opposed to the chrome ones. They know that people want them badly enough to pay the price difference.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
thanks man, i dont think theres a differnce at european parts, though they have sells on the RS headlights (chrome) often

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you MICRO. For some reason when I get on European parts, it comes up to the sign in page and then wont let me register or sign in, or look at anything. Strange. I'm for sure getting those lights though.........Love em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts