Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All -

Unique Coatings is looking for a set of stock 00-04 Ford Focus headlights for prototyping. We are currently looking to provide a kit that will allow owners to mimic the new Audi and Saab lineup of vehicles that sport the LED headlight eyelids.

In exchange for the use of your headlights, we will give a significant discount on the price of the kit, plus free installation.

Here is an example of the Saab headlights we would like to mimic:

And here is an example of the MK-1 european headlight:

Our kit will most likely follow along the hoodline, but design is subject to change. The kit will be a two-wire hookup to any 12 volt source, and will carry a lifetime warranty. Several colors are expected to be available, ranging from amber and white, to other colors such as red, blue, purple, green, etc.

These kits also have the ability to function as turn signals, and would allow you to elminate the use of the grill mounted turns.

Please contact us if interested.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW - here is an example of our LED turn signal/running lamp kit for the 06-08 Dodge Ram:

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I'm not particularly interested in this style of headlight, but I'd consider donating my stock SVTF (gloss black) lights in exchange for you putting Lamin-X on my new Machs...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not particularly interested in this style of headlight, but I'd consider donating my stock SVTF (gloss black) lights in exchange for you putting Lamin-X on my new Machs...
we would be willing to do that. PM us if interested.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we do not have a finalized price yet on an out the door kit, but it looks like it will come in around 100 dollars or so, give or a take a bit, plus install.

We would be willing to do this for $65.00 if someone can supply.

·
Registered
627 Posts
offering 08 focus lights for this same thing if you are interested... send me a pm if so... its hard for me to get on during school and i get emails when i has pm

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we haven't looked to the 08+'s yet, because we wanted to get the 00-04's nailed down first. but i will contact you soon.

·
Registered
627 Posts
we haven't looked to the 08+'s yet, because we wanted to get the 00-04's nailed down first. but i will contact you soon.
alright cause just putting it out there but 2 red led bars like the one in the pic you posted where the two chrome bars are in the 08 light would be baller

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright cause just putting it out there but 2 red led bars like the one in the pic you posted where the two chrome bars are in the 08 light would be baller
Can you provide me with a photoshop of your idea?

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Derek, if you can get me a good picture with a good description i think I know what you are talking about and would be willing to photoshop your idea.

·
Registered
627 Posts
i will give it a shot first and see what i come up with if i cant get it i will take you up on that

·
Registered
627 Posts

See the bars in this first pic... remove them and replace with leds and make it look like this

then maybe remove the turn signal area circled and add something cool like an indpendent hi beam area with halo for drl?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we can try that. wouldn't be too difficult to install the LEDs, but the high beam retrofit would be another story. it can be done however, assuming a projector of that size exists. Would need the headlight here.

however, the bars would need to remain in order to mount the LEDs.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so I ship you my set of 00-04 headlights with 65 bucks and you'll make the saab-style lights out of them? can you pm me? thanks
sending pm.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts