Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm picking up my ST thus week but I'm wondering about lighting. I know that the 00-04 had the Hellas and Machs and the SVT had HIDS. did the ST or the 05-07 have any HID setups like the SVT did? My ST has the SAP minus front bumper because it was in a fender bender so I'm going to be getting a SAP front soon. Just wondering about the headlights right now

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile My 07 with the Sap came with plain headlights. I'm pretty sure the Svt's were the only one's that came with the Hid's stock.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So then to get HIDs in my ST what are my options I guess is what I'm asking

·
Registered
49 Posts
i'm up for info as well, my 06 ZX3 will be in my hot hands saturday afternoon. my 07 impala is sporting 6K 35W HID's and the increase in lighting is incredible. a real bonus whilst driving through deer country in the morning. peace, john

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is there a specific conversion kit y'all recommend or is there other routes some of y'all have taken?

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
A local member had done a retrofit in the 05-07 headlights using the fxr or the tsx projectors. The 05-07 are large enough to use the big bi-xenon projectors. He even had complements from a guy in a s2000 which have awesome output cause the focus had better cleaner output than his lol. As viper already stated theretrofitsource.com is the place to get real hid components

1 - 8 of 8 Posts