Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys hopefully somebody can help me out here, my traction control light, ABS, and brake light is on at the same time... when that happens my driverside HID headlight doesnt want to work does this happen to anybody else wit there svt's... and what sucks is my warranty was up 2k miles ago... help me please.. and my front 02 censor keeps going bad.. WTF[?|] [?|]

·
Registered
970 Posts
check for a short on that side???

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'd start checking body grounds. Sounds like you have one loose somewhere.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
check your brake fluid level for the 3 lights that are on. if it's low run your hand up your clutch pedal and feel for fluid. if you have fluid there your clutch master cylinder is shot. top off the fluid and kiss about 250 bucks goodbye to have it replaced. dont leave it this way too long as brake fluid isnt too good for the carpet.
brakes and clutch both feed off the same resivoir and theres a low fluid sensor in it that will set all 3 lights.

as far as the headlight...its a mystery. maybe ground. not alot of info to run with here.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i topped off the fluid, and still the same problem... but i found the problem.. it was a ground wire that connects to the HID... thanks people

1 - 6 of 6 Posts