Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2nd post here... still waiting for the first one, regarding engine shields to be approved by the moderators.
One of the headlight mounting nut that goes in the fender is missing.
I took pictures and went to a couple of auto shops but could not find a replacement.
Any suggestions where I could find one?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Salvage yards. The answer is always salvage yards. [thumb]
I agree that that is something I would try to get in a junkyard. But if you must have new:
Paul
I agree, a salvage yard trip might be in order... Thank you for the part # YS4Z-13N129-AA. There's a dealer pretty close, and a yard is a good drive away... Will call dealer to see how much they want. [cheers]

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I agree, a salvage yard trip might be in order... Thank you for the part # YS4Z-13N129-AA. There's a dealer pretty close, and a yard is a good drive away... Will call dealer to see how much they want. [cheers]
Dealer may/may not have as it is obsolete from Ford. The ebay item was NOS.

Good luck
Paul

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
You may find something that works there in a well equipped Ace Hardware store, I have more than once. Won't be the exact same part but close.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dealer may/may not have as it is obsolete from Ford. The ebay item was NOS.

Good luck
Paul
You may find something that works there in a well equipped Ace Hardware store, I have more than once. Won't be the exact same part but close.
The dealer said he could probably get one by mid-week, for somewhere between $3-$4. Let's see,else Ace Hardware is a little further down the street.
Saves me a much longer trip to the salvage yard!
[cheers]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts