Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of sylvania silverstar zxe healights about 6 months ago and the right headlight keeps going out i pulled the healight out and pulled the bulb out and it came back on worked for about a week now its back out jiggled it came back on. wondering if anyone is having this issue with headlights ( wiring) or is this just the bulb

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sylvania SS sucks. Same thing happened to me a few years ago. Changed back to regular, problem went away.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Bought a set of sylvania silverstar zxe healights about 6 months ago and the right headlight keeps going out i pulled the healight out and pulled the bulb out and it came back on worked for about a week now its back out jiggled it came back on. wondering if anyone is having this issue with headlights ( wiring) or is this just the bulb
If its coming back on when you shake it, sound like a bulb issue (broken filament). Depending on how many times it happened to the right side only though you might start to question whether there is something else going on like excessive vibration on that side.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Could it just be a bad connection? What about using dielectric grease on the tabs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts