Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just recently lost a low beam on my '01 zx3 but since the old headlights only have one bulb is this an electrical issue or is it still just the bulb? I havnt had a chance to try another bulb yet.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
ITs the bulb. There are two filiments in the light bulb itself one is for high beam the other is for low beam. You can just go buy replacement bulb or upgrade to something alittle brighter if you want. I got silverstars but they did burn out kind quick so its up for debate which one's are the best one. Now when you go to swap them out becarefull there is a lever that holds the light bulb in. Its hard to see while looking in there. Took me a little while to figure out which way it went but its real easy to change once you figure out which way to go. I replaces mine in the parkinglot of the auto parts store if that gives you an idea on how easy they are.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya these werent the stock ones so iv changed em, i was just worried. thanks for the response bro.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
yea he said it all. us houston peeps no our stuff and so does everyone else on here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts