Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a yellow luminex headlight covers for my car. However, before I buy it, I want to know what it looks like on a foci...preferbly a red foci. But any picures would be awesome. I just need some sort of picture to sway my decision!

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm

i have a red foci....

should i do yellow or blue tint?

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Don't do it to your headlights please, just your fogs. You will thank me later. What are you going to do rallying on your way home from work?

·
Registered
889 Posts
nope, dont do it to ur headlights, its not even about the rallying or anything, it would look stupid imo, yellow on red, even fogs, just get hyper yellow bulbs for ur fogs

·
Registered
889 Posts
nope, dont do it to ur headlights, its not even about the rallying or anything, it would look stupid imo, yellow on red, even fogs, just get hyper yellow bulbs for ur fogs

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
That yellow looks hot!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ugh, the yellow makes them look old and worn out. just my .02

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am wanting to put them on my heads. becuase I don't want them to get all pitted. Where I live it's mostly dirt roads and I want to save the life of my headlights. I don't want them to get all chewed up from flying rocks like my stockers did. I ordered the yellow ones off of ebay becuase it was 15 bucks....I just hope they are worth it

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
please no yellow on headlights, makes me gag

·
Registered
537 Posts
why didn't you get the clear if all you're worried about is rocks? on some cars i like it(the yellow), there is a 350z here in town i see all the time that looks pretty good with the yellow lamin-x on his headlights, at least imo. but his car has the appearance of something that could show up at a race track and be gt wanna be. not so much for the focus... unless you are doing close to rally speeds on those dirt roads, which i doubt, it doesn't look all that good.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I really like how the headlights are tinted. I bet they look awesome at night, It really stands out! good job.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I am wanting to put them on my heads. becuase I don't want them to get all pitted. Where I live it's mostly dirt roads and I want to save the life of my headlights. I don't want them to get all chewed up from flying rocks like my stockers did. I ordered the yellow ones off of ebay becuase it was 15 bucks....I just hope they are worth it
you should have just ordered clear lamin-x lol, I think the yellow looks weird

but the wonderful thing is it'll come right back off lol

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
i got the covers at first and they didnt go on too nice. i liked the look so i just ordered yellow bulbs. i love the look of them at night. but yeah the cops love them too. ive been pulled over twice for them and got a ticket once while at the ford nationals. it cost me $108

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
keep the yellow off the headlights.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Why does such hotness always cost so much money? lol, I'd go with the yellow bulbs man.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
yeah they are acceptable on fogs but not on headlights.
yet you can get a brand new bmw x5 with ridciously blinding lights and they dont get bothered

1 - 20 of 23 Posts