Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting a yellow luminex headlight covers for my car. However, before I buy it, I want to know what it looks like on a foci...preferbly a red foci. But any picures would be awesome. I just need some sort of picture to sway my decision!

Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
That yellow looks hot!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ugh, the yellow makes them look old and worn out. just my .02

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am wanting to put them on my heads. becuase I don't want them to get all pitted. Where I live it's mostly dirt roads and I want to save the life of my headlights. I don't want them to get all chewed up from flying rocks like my stockers did. I ordered the yellow ones off of ebay becuase it was 15 bucks....I just hope they are worth it

·
Registered
537 Posts
why didn't you get the clear if all you're worried about is rocks? on some cars i like it(the yellow), there is a 350z here in town i see all the time that looks pretty good with the yellow lamin-x on his headlights, at least imo. but his car has the appearance of something that could show up at a race track and be gt wanna be. not so much for the focus... unless you are doing close to rally speeds on those dirt roads, which i doubt, it doesn't look all that good.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I am wanting to put them on my heads. becuase I don't want them to get all pitted. Where I live it's mostly dirt roads and I want to save the life of my headlights. I don't want them to get all chewed up from flying rocks like my stockers did. I ordered the yellow ones off of ebay becuase it was 15 bucks....I just hope they are worth it
you should have just ordered clear lamin-x lol, I think the yellow looks weird

but the wonderful thing is it'll come right back off lol

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
i got the covers at first and they didnt go on too nice. i liked the look so i just ordered yellow bulbs. i love the look of them at night. but yeah the cops love them too. ive been pulled over twice for them and got a ticket once while at the ford nationals. it cost me $108

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
yeah they are acceptable on fogs but not on headlights.
yet you can get a brand new bmw x5 with ridciously blinding lights and they dont get bothered

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.