Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Should I do ST170's???

• Yes! Do it! Do it now! And get an HID conversion!

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Yes! Do it now! But don't waste money on the HID conversion!

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • NO!!! Don't do it! Don't be stupid! The Mach HID's can't be replaced!

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
if you want hid's so bad just sheel out for some svt hids. as for hid's when they are on there is a definate line were the light just stops thats why its ok for factory hids to be there.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
or you could get some hella projectors with the turn signals and HID. Dont know how much those run for though...nvm they make xenon headlights too, not HID. Keep looking on ebay though, u just missed one actually, really good deal to, ending bid was $470. They pop up once in a while.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Machs arent even that great of an HID setup. They use valeo projectors which are just about the worst projectors you can get. They are also used in MB E46s. IMHO they are worthless. If they where like 250 I would maybe think about it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i have the hids on my svtf that came from the factory and they are amazing i love them and i hope to never go back to standard halogen...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i have the hids on my svtf that came from the factory and they are amazing i love them and i hope to never go back to standard halogen...
pssssssttt.. hey just a reminder, look at the dates before posting this was an already bump from the dead thread. [read]

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.