Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna buy Headers and the ones i am looking at are from Tsudo that i found on Ebay. im planning on getting this with the additon of a trubendz 2.5 inch flexpipe cus thats the size my exhaust is. does anyone know if these headers are good or am i buying useless metal that will give me no performance what so ever.
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked but that company only makes them for the duratec, i have a zetec. any other suggestions.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
scorpio1118_2000 said:
Dont do it go with the draxas header and stay away from the off brand ebay crap, go for name brands for the those parts.
they dont make zetec headers, but if i were to buy from ebay it would be obx.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
^
Agreed, I've had an OBX 4-2-1 race header on since last summer and I can't complain, except for maybe no provision for a catalytic converter. At the prices they go for on ebay, its the best bang for your buck; its the same as the FC 4-2-1 but for about 1/2 the price.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was looking but all i see are the shorty headers. i want the Race headers that are longer. See i live in Florida and no emissions means i can go all out. do u know of any seller that sells the race headers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts