Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was going down the road and there was a random 10ft wide by 3ft deep hole in road it was dark and i was only got about 20 looking for turn off and aired out my 2003 focus svt euro pack. lucky the only things that got jacked up was the header and pinched a power steering line soooo my question would be WHATS THE BEST AFTERMARKET HEADERS TO GO WITH? thanks[bigcry]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The Svt one is the best but you could try a knockoff from eBay. But it has yet to be tested for gains afaik

·
Registered
941 Posts
^^^Yes, I don't think there is an aftermarket header "better" than the stock.

However, now is a perfect time to ceramic coat and shave the bungs for the heat shield. Cleans up the engine bay a bit.

Reactions: Mr.Bergner

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
Aftermarket header and best are not a good way to put things , If you want to loose HP/TQ go with the cheapest thing you can get , If you want the best over all performance for your SVT go back with a stock SVT header , there 100-200 use in the for sale section

Tom

·
Registered
91 Posts
I quad the above statements. I have 2 SVT Supercharged focii and the stock headers are not the limitation for flow. Freeflow cat/ORP and exhaust will do far more for performance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts