Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put headers on my 02 focus an I'm not sure what brands are good or California legal. Does anyone one know of any brands?

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
I think your best bet is to get a SVT header. Its a direct bolt on, and since its OEM, its legal.

IIRC, massive is making one that is supposed to give more power, but i dont know if its released, or how much it costs.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I don't think its legal for him the Svt stuff deletes the egr on regular zetecs. And modifying the Svt stuff wont pass visual cause it modifications done to it. Technically headers aren't legal unless the vehicle came with one from factory.

·
Registered
644 Posts
put what ever you want on and keep your origanal one and swap it when comes time to smog because California state only and oem cat can go on any car in CA so you Vin stats if its legal or not in California your sol in California

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Jba is great for the money what it for what power u get not really good yes its better than stock. If u are going to spend the money I would go fswerks 4-2-1 race header and a tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts