Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stock svt header has a hole in it dont know how, but where to buy an upgrade or same one thanks

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
you get another brand header it's not going to be an upgrade. there is no upgrade to the SVT header.

pm FORDSVTPARTS and see what price he can get ya

·
Registered
511 Posts
Actually, Ford is now selling the SVT header with ceramic coating. Looks like a good excuse to get one.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
^^ didn't know that, so there ya go. you can still pm FORDSVTPARTS about it though, he might be able to get the header with the ceramic coating too [;)]

·
Registered
165 Posts
How much does Ford want for them? That would be nice to have ceramic coated.

·
Registered
191 Posts
The ceramic coated SVT header lists at $375, FordSVTParts should be able to get one to you for less than that

·
Registered
511 Posts
A source told me that he is almost positive that the coating is done by Jet-Hot. Maybe he will chime in with more info. Or maybe someone can call Ford Racing themselves.......

·
Registered
411 Posts
^^^Hmm maybe I will just buy a new one then if that is true instead of trying to get my old one coated. The one on my car right now has a nice dent in the bottom from going over a speed bump to hard. Does any1 know if Jethot cares if there are dents or will they just coat it for you regardless?

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I bought a new one after I got into A wretch off of Ebay! I got it for under 100 and It was Brand New!

·
Banned
171 Posts
Um, you can't PM me here, I'm not a sponsor on this site just a fellow community member.

I'm working on becoming a sponsor though. Right now I am on a couple other sites though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I know you are on Focaljet, but unfoutunatly that site does not work from military computers, what other boards are you on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts