Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up? i have a 04 zx3 with the jrsc+bbk and fc race header. my question is....which header would be better for my setup. the fc race header or svt header? which has more power and which one is the most quiet?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hmm..well if you want it to be quieter you could op for the svt header w/ highflow cat but your not gonna gain anypower, maybe just the slightest bit of torque, and since it comes with a heat shield it will help a bit with engine temps but other than that the fc header is just as good, the only reason i dont care for them is because they tend to crack in the middle (mine has twice)

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
svt, posted this in your toher topic, hands down the best flowing header for the zetec engine.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking into this svt header from someone on here. but its a long tube header. is the oem better? cause i seem like the long tube svt would be the same as my fc race header

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
the svt header is a long tube header. its just shorter than the FC one due to it's ability to have a cat right after

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
huh really. i ve never seen one so i asumed they looked the same. does anyoe have a pic? if i have the header will i need to get a cat or an orp? or might it connect to my flex?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts