Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 ZTS, with a borla exhaust, and a AEM cold air intake, i want to get a short header, what is your opinion on which one will work with what i have already ?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
theyll all work, its just a matter of quality and price really, Ford Racing being at the top, and the Pace Setter being at the bottom

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i have a f.c (focus central) race header its the full blown one that elimates your cat. i got some serious powwa outta it. i like focus central good quality good performance good price. thats my .02 cents

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to keep it legal as much as i can foe now

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
focus mike said:
i have a f.c (focus central) race header its the full blown one that elimates your cat. i got some serious powwa outta it. i like focus central good quality good performance good price. thats my .02 cents
well thats cool and all bu i pretty sure he said short header

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
ford racing or edelbrock both quality

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just bought one of those ebay "focus race kits" from www.ssautochrome.com. I like the looks of it. I will be putting it on tommorrow, so I will let you all know what i think. As for a shorty header, just get the cheapest one, they are all very alike in quality and performance. FR will cost more than the others, but i think that it comes with all the gaskets and hardware. FC speaks for itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts