Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are my header options. Looked around and everything seems to be discontinued. Look for a catless header.

·
Registered
90 Posts
There is some on ebay

Tom
They took all of them off ebay and online sellers arent selling them anymore either I have no clue why. I was going to buy some and every place i usually looked said we are no longer selling these. So there are no headers for the focus unless its an older model so now there are no headers available to buy online for the dct focus.

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Forgive my ignorance but how is a header for a 1.6L head going to work on a 2.0L head?
Im pretty sure fiestas and focus share the same engine just different Lt's so I would assume it just hooks up the same way because the flange bolt battern on this one is the same as the headers made for the focus. Im not 100% sure though this would work but off of looks and guessing it may be possible with a little bit of change to the headers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The 1.6L is a Ford sigma engine platform whereas the 2.0L is a Mazda L engine platform. If someone wants to waste their money and time testing fitment, I am sure a few people would appreciate the feedback.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts