Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok:
I promise this will be the last post in regards to the issue.To all that helped me in the past...THank you.This is what i got:

I live in Florida.I have no emissions.Car has CAI (volant) and catback (magnaflow).I decided to put the focus sport racing header with flex pipe.MY only concern was sound.I know its going to be louder than if i went with the shorty high flow cat set up.THen again is more expensive and more work.So I am interested in knowing what you think. Have I choosen "wisely"??
As always, your input is appreciated.

Thanks!>[thumb]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
It's very subjective, what you consider loud others may not so it all depends really on what you think and what sound you are going for. It will give you extra power so go for it and if you believe it's too loud you can always add a straight-thru resonator from magnaflow.

·
Registered
565 Posts
great choice. i just put mine (FS race header and flexpipe) on last week and i'm VERY impressed w/ the power gains and sound.

·
Registered
697 Posts
sounds good, but just ot let you know with your choice of a exhaust, you'll never have to worry about being like those cars that are going around with the fart canon's or buzz cannon's as i call them.

im sure you all know what i talking about. the ones that they drag out in hihg gear just to make it sound like theres a horde of wasp's going up the road and in your ear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts