1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Well ,the listing has been removed so don't worry about it.FYI:Save your money up and get some quality lights there are plenty of quality companys out there.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
i put silvania silverstar bulbs in my foci before it went buh bye to get my truck, and now i have silvania silverstarts in my headlights and foglights in my truck, and i couldnt be happier.

·
Registered
531 Posts
There are only a few lights that are worth getting. The Hella, SVT, ST170, and the ebay lights that have the little rows of LEDs are good lights to get. The Hella knock offs (70 buck son ebay) are horrible, they melt their housings (someone just posted on here recently with that happening) and are generally terrible. The Anzos/KS lights look really sweet (They're dual projectors in a casing) but have horrible light throw. Truly awful, in a lot of cases. Besides that, there's not much else.

Make sure that if it's not Hella (CONFIRM WITH SELLER!), ST170 or SVT/Mach Audio HIDs, you check on these forums before you click that bid button. Bad headlights can really mess up your wiring by melting the wires or themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts