Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom just borrowed my 2004 svt focus EAP crashed and broke the headlight and possibly the hood. what should i get to replace the headlights. i was looking at halos but i don't know where to buy them from or who makes a good headlight. also it already has projection headlights does that mean i need a differant headlight assembly all of the lights i found said the were for a svt or zx3. Any help or suggestions would be awsome. thanks

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
the eap should have mach hid's which are near impossible to find. i surely wouldnt down grade to halo halogen projectors. your best bet is to file insurance and pray your local ford dealer can still get mach's.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there a website that sells the mach HIDs if the dealer can not get them

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need the left headlight but i am willing to buy both if i have to

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
can you take pics? I may be able to repair what you currently have, or at least supply you with the parts.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't have a camera right now. its just the front cover that is broken but there pieces missing. i could not find it online but if you have one for sale that would be awsome.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Call your insurance get you a CF Hood and Replace thoses machs if you can find them. If not Get some St170's and throw some hid bulbs in them... you'll have plenty to do all that those headlights from ford retail for 760 i believe.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i'll buy them if you would like to get out from under them. otherwise, i will help you fix them. PM me if you'd like to sell.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i live in bedford, Ma. do you have a pic of the cover? how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
CAR-PARTS.COM search for headlights for svt focus'

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
Wait its just the cover thats broke? not the light itself right. I don't see why you coulden't just replace the cover if this is the case.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If it was just the hood and a headlight there would be no way in hell I would report that to the insurance. For what your insurance to go up and the value of your car to go down. When and if you decide to sell it later, it would be on the carfax report and may discourage potiential buyers!!!! Now if it damaged the core support that would be a different story!!!

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no it just basicaly folded the edge of the hood down. its not a major thing but it will stare me in the face every time i look at the car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts