OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your sightings here!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturday morning saw a 00-04 silver sedan in the parking lot of Zippys in Waipahu on Oahu. It was lowered with some multispoke silver wheels.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is also a Dirt Brown Kona edition that lives in the housing complex that I live at. Looks like it has original everything (minus the bike) but it's driven by an older lady. It's not modified from what I can tell but I haven't seen a Dirt Brown Kona very often so I had to post it.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw a dark blue 00-04 sedan on Schofield today at the shoppette about 2 hours ago. It was lowered on multispoke white wheels.

Also saw a silver Kona edition with a lip kit a little bit earlier than that. You were getting off of H1 around the Kunia exit.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw the same blue sedan around 5:30 PM today when I was pulling out of the Macomb gate today.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Seen a Comp Orange SVT at Pearl Ridge.

Slammed granny gold 00-04 sedan at Kapolei

Slammed silver 05-07 ZX3 at Kapolei

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where did you see those 2 at in Kapolei? I go up there a lot.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No I haven't seen you yet. I'm usually in West Oahu or the North Shore.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Saw a lowered yellow 00-04 ZX3 sitting at the stoplight in front of Costco in Kapolei around noon today. Didn't really get a good look since I was just glancing over my shoulder as I was pulling into Target.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ive seen your zts with svt rims, i think i saw you in rush hour on H1 by waikele.

Ive seen a white droped focus with a body kit at 24 hours fitness pearl city.

and a focus ST stock at the manoa parking structure.

Theres also a red dropped se or zts with rims and muffler in Ewa Beach

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kauai Guy, I think I saw you today on Kunia Road about 4:30 PM. Does your car have a SVT front bumper?

If it wasn't I saw a CD Silver 00-04 ZX3 flying down Kunia Road around & I think it had a roof rack too & it was lowered. I saw it just right before the Kunia post office.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
It might have been my car. I traded it with someone who lives in that area. But it never had a roof rack and it only had SVT springs. I has SVT bumpers, front one had the plate ziptied to the passenger side of the bumper grill and a crack by the passenger foglight hole, no fogs, and paint runs on the bumper lol.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Ive seen your zts with svt rims, i think i saw you in rush hour on H1 by waikele.

Ive seen a white droped focus with a body kit at 24 hours fitness pearl city.

and a focus ST stock at the manoa parking structure.

Theres also a red dropped se or zts with rims and muffler in Ewa Beach
my car is actually an entry model LX, but I upgraded everything to "almost" zts status (power windows, locks, sunroof etc) haha

·
Registered
909 Posts
It might have been my car. I traded it with someone who lives in that area. But it never had a roof rack and it only had SVT springs. I has SVT bumpers, front one had the plate ziptied to the passenger side of the bumper grill and a crack by the passenger foglight hole, no fogs, and paint runs on the bumper lol.
what u driving now?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts