Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, any Hawai'i Foci owners on this forum? If so, wanna head down to the track by Campbell Industrial park?

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I'll be in Hawaii come November for about three years....maybe then. [:D]

·
Registered
81 Posts
sup brah, was going get one ZX3 but wife reminded me about our granddaughter, so we just got the SE model. what kind's of mods have you done to your ride so far ?[thumb]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's it? A little after Christmas my father and I went down to RMS and replaced the exhaust. I put in the K and N air filter too. I ordered some carbon fiber parts for my car and they are being worked on right now. Hopefully that will be done in the next week or so. You going to do anything to do your car? [thumb]

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I can't wait to get there....I despise all this snow, and what the salt may be doing to the under carriage. I can't wait to get over there and be near a track for once....lol. How's the Gas prices, and I've heard of all the tuner shops in Hawaii....Are there any I should stay clear of? Any I should trust? [confused]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The gas prices depend on where you live. I live on post and the gas prices are more reasonable than out in the city. About 1.98 for Premium and 1.85 for regular unleaded. Its not too bad, but it is definitely more than on the mainland. I haven't heard anything about bad shops yet. I definitely like Rad Motor Sport for exhaust work and recommend them heartily. I will have to check around to find out about any bad shops. Gonna have to ask my friends. Haven't really purchased enough here to find out. I get most of the items I need through friends.

·
Registered
81 Posts
haven't done anything yet to my Focus but, i have been modding out my Ford F-150 Supercrew. id probly like to add some rims & exhaust to my Focus & then slowly add the other goodies. Odublar what size wheel you got there or is that a stock wheel ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts