Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i have posted pics i have blown my motor parked the 03 for a year and now have continued tearing it apart, took the body kit off, putting stock fenders and bumpers on now with f2 flares and a kaminari lip kit. got the green 2000 for a trade from an old audi i ahd and put $500 in it and its a great car both cars are zetec and 5 spd

grey car has full eibach pro kit, dampers, sways, and springs. aem cai. custom exhaust. cm aluminum flywheel. centerforce clutch. fr udp. 4-1 header. and a kick ass stereo haha

green one is stock

the grey one before

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice, i actually like how it looked before even with the graphics... its aggressive but flows

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
its a good thing u took down those graphics, it can look better with a f2 front to match.....but great find on the the green 2000

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I think it looked sweet before, minus those fenders

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice man. Are you going to put a zetec back into the gray one or do a D-tec/SVT swap?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i loved the way it looked before but it was like that for almost three years so now i gotta change it up, ill be posting the body kit/fenders in the bst section soon. i dont know what the name of the wing is i got it in trade from someone but it is the only one i liked on the sedan. the car has a rebuilt zetec in it. blew it up at lee usa speedway in nh racing around then took it down the round and called the warranty company to fix it haha

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
i realy like the hole back end of your Grey one.
That rear end and Spoiler are awesome looking
The front end is a bit wide and fat for my taste. But it doesnt matter since its Ripped off now anywho.
gettin rid of your Grey headlights?
hehehe ill take um?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Holy $hit! That's the best ricer I've ever seen, and I mean it in a good way. It looks extreme but not ridiculous. Way to go man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts