Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will try to install my roush scoop when i have a day off. but i having trouble deciding should i put the mustang stripe on or leave it off.
With mach 1 stripe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

With out stripe
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

oh and where would i find color matched paint so i could do my mirrors myself.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I like it with the stripe since you already have the stripe above the skirts. Duplicolor paints match very well.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
eh, why not. i would like to see how it looks with the stripe

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think it would work with the ones you have on the side... and besides if you like it go with it!!!

i agree though, color match the door trip lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the replies, I just notice this thread was moved i was just asking my Houston club, don't know why it was moved. If the paint holds up on the mirrors i might just do the door trim.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I'm getting mine in a few days. Did you just pick a random area on the hood or use the template ? It looks kind of high.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the scoop not on yet. yes i think it looks too high up to but i was just dry fitting it all just to get an idea. I was going to install it today but was called into work.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Ok. I looked around and it looks like the Roush template might have it up there. I'll move mine around and see what I like.
Not my car.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
stripe!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Received mine today. Roush has it up high on the hood. I'll find the center of hood and move it around to see what I like. I may paint mine black and maybe black stripe to the grill. I'll buy some cheap vinyl first to see how it looks. Mine will be black on red.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i say try it w/out the stripe for a week first. then you can add it later if you think it needs it. the scoop itself adds a lot to the hood, applying decals takes away from the overall look of the car, imo.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
no stripe......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts