Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here's some picts for those that want to vote for my CAR in Dec.'s ROTM, which is for BEST GLOW.

ZX3_Chick, You can link this as the thread on the Nominations page If you need a link for it.[wiggle]

And here she is. All this is what I have now, but the picts are old since I can't really get new ones right now...This is all done with StreetGlow LED Strips BTW....

I ask one thing: vote for the car (in this case Glow) you like best. [race]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
based on the BEST GLOW you wont have my vote because boost isnt glow... but i still love your car

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
just because you have a powerworks dont mean you sould win (jk it really does) and the fact you have the last svt

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
um, somehow the exact reasons i DON'T want to win ROTM for got factored in....I didn't even say a word about the PW on here.

the PW and the Build # have NOTHING to do with this months ROTM. It's just about the glow people....try and remember than when you vote.

If everyone votes for my car becuase of the PW, and who I am on here, and cause its the last 3-door SVT, or some other reason BESIDES the glow factor then they are missing the point.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i've always loved your car!! you got my vote

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
um, somehow the exact reasons i DON'T want to win ROTM for got factored in....I didn't even say a word about the PW on here.

the PW and the Build # have NOTHING to do with this months ROTM. It's just about the glow people....try and remember than when you vote.

If everyone votes for my car becuase of the PW, and who I am on here, and cause its the last 3-door SVT, or some other reason BESIDES the glow factor then they are missing the point.
thats how people are going to vote even if you dont want them to. i commend your effort though. [cheers]

like i said before, love your car for the PW and all that, but its not the best glow in the running.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
[thumb][thumb] I've always loved your car, so clean.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
i was just playing around dude

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
looks good.. should be some good competition :]
ill get a thread up here with mine for the ROTM soon cuz the ones in my gallery are crap.

anyway, nice job and good luck! [ffrocks]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
u 2 mang!

zx360, true, but all i can do it try [thumb]

yeah, I know i dont have a lot. but it is intended to be subtle. I can drive around with the floor lights on no issues [:)]

I may one day do red under-car LED's. Not really sure, but it would be like Rudels, nice and clean.

I have some Red LED's in the vents, and some Blue ones on the speakers, but I think that's too much. I just never took them out....

they look OK by themselves though.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
( I LOVE blue......shhh, don't tell the car i HATE red......[rofl])

I had more in the vents, but I swapped them for red, then wished i had kept the blue! lol. I will be re-doing some when I come home. anywhere sound came out I wanted blue. that was the theme I had.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
your car just makes my weiner hard.

so you have my vote

:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts