Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time I have been on in a long time….I forgot what my user name was! lol

After testing the waters on selling the Focus a few years ago, I decided to keep it

Sold my GTI:

Sold my Yukon:

Bought this:

I bought a z06 because I wanted some more power and a car that I could take to HPDE events for shits.

Which now looks like this:

Build thread for the z06:
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95187

Bought this Spec Miata with my brother:

We run SM and SSM and run SSM for the endurance races. We took 2nd in class at the 2010 Devil in the Dark 12 hour race and 3rd in class at the V.I.R. 13 hour last year. We are running the 13 hour at V.I.R. next weekend.

This was my project over the winter:

1978 911 SC…it was in pretty tired shape, awful paint fade and some minor body issues…so I decided to make another track day car out of it. I took off the massive US 5mph spec bumpers and got some RSR style fiberglass ones, also picked up a fiberglass “Duck Tail” engine lid. (This all shaved about 225-250lbs off the car)

I gutted the interior and dyed what I could not replace to black from faded tan…put in RS door cards Sparco seats, repainted the roll bar and painted the floor and roof to match the rest of the car. Also got the turbo wheels powder coated black and wrapped them in some Toyo r888’s

(I need to get some better pics of this)

(The Number balls were only on there for a track event)

The latest toy:

2008 FJ Cruiser….picked it up in august:

Now looks like this:

Pics from Overland Rally Vermont:

Build thread: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119237

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Nice lip on the Svt care to share what it is?

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words everyone...its nice to be back! [:D]

nice to have a hobby ... keeps you out of bars.
but you need to find a red ferrari.
Haha, I wish! I dont think I'll every buy an F-car even if I could afford it..the maintenance would make me cry! lol

Looks like a Rieger "Carbon" Lip. They haven't been made in a LONG time. Probably one of the rarest out there folks.
You are right sir. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I remember when you posted that picture of muddy Yukon quite some time ago :D

Great collection of cars and I like to see you enjoy driving all of them. Good work!

Thanks!

There are a bunch of great pics from when it was detailed a few years ago here: (some pics with the brembo's as well)

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78269
I remember that too lol :D I always wanted these wheels and lip. Such a nice collection of good parts :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^Thanks guys

i have definitely seen you're SVT around. Do you live near Fred Beans. I work there, and I'm sure I've seen all of your cars at a house near there. Also a Mazdaspeed3 there
Yea, thats me. I think I have seen your focus around as well. I had a trailbalzer ss for a while (did nothing to it - just a daily) and a brief stint with a mazdaspeed3...but traded it for the FJ

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Love your collection, Welcome back to FF for sure. I don't know where to start I really like the Porsche the most and that SVT looks amazing. I have those same tires on my focus, I love'em. My neighbor races in the NASA SPEC MIATA series, I'd love to make it out to see some of the races to see what it's all about. You ever make it to any races in Ohio?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts