Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering trading my Focus for a ZX3, because I love the look and its the closest to a coupe the Focus has. What are the best looking spoilers you have seen for the hatchback models? Pics would be sweet but not neccessary. I realize a spoiler doesn't make a car, but it could break it as far as looks go and I would like to see what options are out there.

THANKS!

EDIT: can a moderator move this to EXterior mods instead of INterior? I had a brain fart...[V]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I have a ZX5 and personally I like the "fatty spoilers" I have the stock spoiler now but plan on changing it sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm a personal fan of the SVT spoiler. It sticks out a little farther than the ZX3, but not very. I like a classy, conservative look to my car, but the added length gives it a unique and personal look.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I also believe the SVTF rear spoiler is bonded/glued on, no munted by screws.

Anyone know where to get an SVTF rear spoiler ?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like the stock spoiler that came on my s2 edition, its not too noticeable, but completes the look.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
s2dude said:
I like the stock spoiler that came on my s2 edition, its not too noticeable, but completes the look.
I saw the first S2 I have seen the other day and thought that the spoiler stuck out like a sore thumb but thats just my opinion.

I like the look of the WRC replica spoiler and also the RS spoiler both of which can be found at www.european-parts.net

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Here is the WRC one

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I like my Aluminum single wing spoiler.Don't have pic as of yet.Hopfully soon.The pedistals are only like 2" tall and it hangs about 2" off the back of the hatch.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
microtonal said:
I also believe the SVTF rear spoiler is bonded/glued on, no munted by screws.

Anyone know where to get an SVTF rear spoiler ?
So which is better, bonding or screwing?

·
Registered
525 Posts
The WRC one that zetec3 shows above is the only spoiler besides the svt lip that looks good (in fact i think it looks great)...i think the rest are crap...they just make the car look like crap...but what do i know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts