Focus Fanatics Forum banner

136781 - 136790 of 136790 Posts

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Yea its been a long work and still has a lot of work to go but exciting to see progress.

Yea the Explorer I have also is good for pavement and dirt roads and such but wanting to go true off road the jeep will be used. hope to get the jeep going, and then pull it to Moab using the explorer and go off on the trails in the Jeep.

Should use an oil change on the jeep also.. its been two years.

Reactions: SvviftSVT

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Yea its been a long work and still has a lot of work to go but exciting to see progress.

Yea the Explorer I have also is good for pavement and dirt roads and such but wanting to go true off road the jeep will be used. hope to get the jeep going, and then pull it to Moab using the explorer and go off on the trails in the Jeep.

Should use an oil change on the jeep also.. its been two years.
haha yeah i haven't changed the oil in the jeep since i got it.
still leaking oil so i guess it still has some in it hahaha
i would like to take the jeep to some offroad parks around texas but would need to get a trailer to tow it with the truck.
MOAB would be one hell of a fun trip.

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
I just wish I would get notifications, someone sent me a PM on the 25th and I just saw it today!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
When you connect to the site, check your avatar in the upper right hand portion of your browser.

If you have an alert waiting for your attention (eg. DM, quoted in a thread etc...), you will have a small colored circle in the upper right hand potion of your avatar.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Well for those that know the joys of my family incident at Thanksgiving, my sister has finally (well a week or two ago or perhaps longer) unfriended me and my wife on Facebook and Instagram. So guessing that's her way of saying I am disowned?

Got Race weekend in two weeks. Need quite a bit done to get my car still ready.

And school is out for the next two weeks because of Covid-19. My Robotics last week went well but the one I was going to do next week got canceled so gives me time to work overtime and also work on my car.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Well just had a 5.7 magnatude earthquake. Family, home, and vehicles appear to all be well.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
My son is at school in Provo. He said he didn’t feel it.
BYU? UVU?

I live just about 10 miles from the epicenter. so it woke us up and left the kids (and my self) a bit on edge for the rest of the day never having been through an earthquake of that size before.

Felt like it was just a strong wind guest but the fact it got louder and started shaking the whole house thought it was something crashing right next to us but looking out side it was clear it was an earthquake. Then we had a few mild after shocks through the day the the strongest being a 4.6 IIRC.

Reactions: beretta96
136781 - 136790 of 136790 Posts