Focus Fanatics Forum banner

136761 - 136780 of 136790 Posts

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Were they packaged deal? odd to get a CF shifter ball when you ere already eye balling / ordering the aluminum one.

Nice bits that will go well with your fancy wheel.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Mike is getting fast!

New wheels and tires show up today.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Nice. I am delaying on my tires. If I do one more HPDE4 at the start of the year I can apply for some contingency money and get a nice discount when I get Toyoy RR tires for my car. So thats one less stress than what I need to worry about right now. Excited to see what you actually got for wheels.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Sexy!!!!

Going with the extreme contact are you planing on driving the Sedan in those snow or cold conditions?

Started the car with the off road pipe. Was nice, not as bad as what other peoples cars sound like. Think the muffler and resonator likely help. But the smell of no CAT exhaust fumes brings the track to my garage.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,080 Posts
Yeah Chris, high performance all seasons just so I can drive it and not worry about anything.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,624 Posts
Well after playing lots of Project Cars 2 and absolutely loving the Porsche GT3 RS I decided to break down and buy one.

Not too bad for $26. Honestly that was stretching the budget.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Well got a bunch of snow today. Put my Blizacks to good work today on the side streets where I was pushing through 4-5 inches of snow. Wind was creating some fun snow drifts on the road.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
You got those just for me? ;)

They look much cleaner on you car I think.

Morning and hope everyone had a good weekend. Made progress on my intake design and hope to have it fitted out in the next week or two.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
hey everybody.
so looks like i have a potential buyer for the Kraken. he said he needed til the end of the month to get the money.
kind of bittersweet.
i don't want to sell it.. but i will honestly have absolutely no use for it in a year or two so might as well sell when i have a buyer wanting it.
and for the first time in years, i had all three of my cars running at the same time lol.
94 XJ
04 SVT
and then the daily '18 f150

one neighbor hated it. another one loved it hahaha

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,080 Posts
hey everybody.
so looks like i have a potential buyer for the Kraken. he said he needed til the end of the month to get the money.
kind of bittersweet.
i don't want to sell it.. but i will honestly have absolutely no use for it in a year or two so might as well sell when i have a buyer wanting it.
and for the first time in years, i had all three of my cars running at the same time lol.
94 XJ
04 SVT
and then the daily '18 f150

one neighbor hated it. another one loved it hahaha
Is the bearded wonder buying it?

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Is the bearded wonder buying it?

hahaha. nah. but he found me the buyer. and for his help, he will be getting a set of wheels and a couple fidanza adj cam gears, and then basically any other parts the buyer doesn't want.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
I cant wait!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Are you buying it?

Can agree it would be bitter sweet. Hope the buyer can pick up and keep going with it.

Going to work on the XJ more?

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Are you buying it?

Can agree it would be bitter sweet. Hope the buyer can pick up and keep going with it.

Going to work on the XJ more?
no. Travis isn't buying it but a guy from the local ST group, if everything pans out.
and yeah this will allow me to easily get the XJ back to road worthy and then start messing with things like my half doors i want to build and whatnot.
frame stiffeners would be nice to squeeze in the plans somehow, but i don't think i really need them if i am doing mild wheeling on hunting property
so redo all tie rods, bushings, etc up front and get some mud tires and hopefully that will fix the DW issue
then just fix the power steering leak, oil leak (VC gasket), and fix my speed sensor issue

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
no. Travis isn't buying it but a guy from the local ST group, if everything pans out.
and yeah this will allow me to easily get the XJ back to road worthy and then start messing with things like my half doors i want to build and whatnot.
frame stiffeners would be nice to squeeze in the plans somehow, but i don't think i really need them if i am doing mild wheeling on hunting property
so redo all tie rods, bushings, etc up front and get some mud tires and hopefully that will fix the DW issue
then just fix the power steering leak, oil leak (VC gasket), and fix my speed sensor issue
I swear this new forum sucks... thus why its been a week since I last logged on. But that discussion is for the other thread.

Well hope things work out I am sure its sad to see go. I need to go get a new battery and give the jeep a start. its been to long since it has last ran. Might get the windshield replaced this summer. If I get a MIG welder I can then likely repair the windshield frame rot mu self and get the Jeep going again and work on fixing all the other things with it. Would be nice to have it as a back up vehicle again and to drive if weather is really crazy.

Got some major stuff worked on for the Tick. Airbox has been revised a few times in fit checks for 3D prints. I ordered the silicone adapters and bits needed to finish off the intake. Things are coming together for this seasons track events.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
yeah new format for the forum sucks.. but it is what it is.
i go through periods of checking and not checking, and solely for this thread lol.

awesome for the Tick. can't wait to see that thing all done up how you want it. really wish i would have gotten further with the Kraken but it is what it is. seems like the smart thing to do right now since i have a person wanting to buy it.

good luck on the jeep. i too want it as a back up and also to be able to take to some places i hunt instead of the truck. already got scratches on the truck from going down the "roads" on the property. the jeep would just be a fun thing to have, esp with the half doors i'm going to make.

if weather is super crazy (flooding is our crazy haha) i want to be able to take the jeep. too many sensors on the '18 f-150 that could get messed up, even though it is higher stock than the jeep with a 4ish inch lift haha

136761 - 136780 of 136790 Posts