·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
awesome news!!!
they are precious!

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Yea!, glad people's dogs are all healthy again.

I just got home with our third child. Born on Saturday. She and mom are doing well at home. Ready for a crazy Thanksgiving week.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Yea!, glad people's dogs are all healthy again.

I just got home with our third child. Born on Saturday. She and mom are doing well at home. Ready for a crazy Thanksgiving week.
What a time to be born. Congratulations though, more fun ahead.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
congrats Chris!!!

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Thanks!

We are now out numbered. nut glad FF had a set of baby onsies to pick up so get her is the Focus stuff early. :)

We got snow and did not get above freezing today. Great time to try to take brake measurements and work on the car out side...

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
sounds like perfect weather for that.
i was going to go to the range today to test of new batches of reloads, but 12mph sustained winds and 25mph gusts make me think that i should prolly test them on a calmer day.

oh.. and wtf is up with this update. me no likey!!! but i hate change so we shall see how it goes after some time

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Yea not sure I like the updated website. Also loads very slow on the PC

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
morning all.
hope everybody had a good thanksgiving.
wife and I upgraded our phones, got a couple fitbits, a tv, and a new mountain bike for me.
the phones got us gift cards and we used them to get the rest of the stuff for "free"

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
morning all.
hope everybody had a good thanksgiving.
wife and I upgraded our phones, got a couple fitbits, a tv, and a new mountain bike for me.
the phones got us gift cards and we used them to get the rest of the stuff for "free"
Morning... Evening.. Hahah

Had a good Thanksgiving... Had my sister and brother in law storm out and head back to California that morning. Because I asked him to vape on the side of the house not on the front porch where kids were playing and coming in and out of the house... Guess that offended him enough to take his whole family home.... He is special...

Then the rest of the day and week has gone well. Spent a small fortune on plank flooring today but should be one of the last few purchases to finish the room. Got doors on order. Blinds should be shipping soon. Ready to paint the walls this weekend.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Ahh.. It's no different than asking the mother in law to smoke on the back deck. Your house, you rules. Respect it.

I bought a couple things, biggest thing being the new ss3 fog lights, bolt in for the FiST, but I'm gonna make them fit the sedan. If it doesn't work, onto the FiST they go.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
Wow Chris.
i agree with Jeff.
your house, your rules.

i know i don't know you or your family personally, but that seems like some stereotypical cali-entitlement type stuff. no offense.

good luck finishing your basement building

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Wow Chris.
i agree with Jeff.
your house, your rules.

i know i don't know you or your family personally, but that seems like some stereotypical cali-entitlement type stuff. no offense.

good luck finishing your basement building
OH, it very much is. If he does not get his way then he makes it hell for everyone else. Don't know why my sister is still married to the guy. He is a failed drummer and a 40 year old skate board enthusiast who is a stay at home dad who does not even do any of the stay at home stuff.

Other than that rant....

Off to a buisness trip on the east coast.

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
wow.

uh...

have a safe trip!

my buddy got a deer last weekend. so he asked me to help teach him how to butcher it.
and for "payment" he offered to give me half of the meat! yum!

and we are going on a meat hunt this weekend too. should be even more venison in the freezer!

136721 - 136734 of 136734 Posts