Focus Fanatics Forum banner

136681 - 136700 of 136734 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Car season coming to an end. That means housework inside. Yuck.

2 inches of rain coming Saturday. I would say that's more than the last 2.5 months combined.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Also means no more yard work though...

Finishing a basement and been spending every last min working that. Got the 4 way light switches installed last night. almost 3 hours to wire up 3 light switches, 1 hour to debug why it was not working....

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Good morning all. Hope people had a good weekend. Almost done with my basement room to be finished. Going to hang dry wall tonight and start the mud and tape of the room.

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
morning all.
good luck Chris.
deboned and butchered my first archery whitetail this weekend. shot it the weekend before.
and going on another hunt this weekend. freezer is full but i want more!!

might be doing a weekend road trip to the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas in 2 weeks. 8.5 hours drive, shouldn't be too bad.

halloween weather is looking good this year.
cold but good.
low of 39 that night. so we will be in the driveway with Candy and the grill going. might even use the grill as a fire pit hahaha

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
oh....
and go 'Stros!
Take it back! lmao

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Share the love of what you jerkey you have extra!! hahah.

Astros should win it.

Its only a high of 31-32 tomorrow. with a low of 14 ish.... but should get back up to low 50's though by Thursday so should not be to cold.

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
i need to make a ton of jerky lol.
that would be one way to clear some freezer space hahaha..

i hope they do.
and brr... that's why i live where there are hurricanes.. so i don't have to deal with temps that low

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
It's 12 degrees this morning... I have already started plugging in the block heater over night.

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
brrrr

we got almost 3 inches of rain yesterday..
not so bad.
only problem. 1 inch was in 10 minutes... so there was a lot of street flooding.. but it went down quick.
garage took a little water in the back corner, no biggie though.

overnight low tomorrow night is 35!

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Yea, flooding is never fun. Thats a lot of rain.

Hanging dry wall, got it 2/3rds done. today the rest should be hung and then I will have the first round of mud and tape done.

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
i HATE floating drywall.

and we can handle 3 in/hr rainfall, even for hours at a time...
but when its dropping at a rate of 6 in/hr, there is really nothing you can do about it.
simply can't get into sewer/city drainage fast enough

·
ninja lurker status
23,126 Posts
happy halloween!!
wish i wasn't so lazy. i would decorate and all that. i used to but meh. lol

37 this morning!
they have adjusted the forecast for tonight and we might hit freezing in the AM tomorrow.

i don't want to check the Kraken after work. strong winds came through last night and i heard some branches hitting something hard. :/
guess i will be able to check on it in about 7 hours haha

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
Hope everyone has a happy and good Halloween night and everyone is safe out doing what they have planed.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
All good here, 29 out. Refilled my washer fluid in the FiST. Hung a closet door downstairs with dad. Slowly fixing things here and there.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,617 Posts
Finally picked up a catback for my Escape. Had to fight with the factory slip connection. Ended up just making a relief cut with my dremel. Also had to go buy a pair of exhaust hanger pliers. Other than that it went really smooth. It sounds good but not as loud as I would like. I might have to delete the primary cat.

Sent from another garage.

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
you got a hand full of pups?

Sorry, been busy with work. Europe, finishing a room in the basement, and Baby due in a week has kept me busy. nothing was done to the car since I parked it in October :-(

Got lots of family coming out for thanksgiving also.

Got my snow tires put on the SVT though!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
2 rescues yeah. Both ended up with an upper respiratory infection and then one got diagnosed with Parvo yesterday. Off to a great start...

They are lab mix of sorts.

·
Thats What She Said
10,662 Posts
That's sad to hear. Hope they get feeling better and get back into health.

136681 - 136700 of 136734 Posts