Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I think it has more to do with the fact that my service department never treated me like crap and they admitted there was an issue. Also at this point my 12 drives very well and i figured they had 4 years to get it ironed out so i have faith in them. Its a lease to own so if it becomes a crap hole i will be in a rental because its under warranty or i will tell them to kiss my you know what in 3 years when it comes time to buy.
What gets me is how many people here reported treatment like that by their local dealer. We are talking dozens of people from all over the us and the world. To be fair I think it was just a total fumbling of the DCT issues, not bad service in general. Never had a bit of problems with my previous 4-5 fords.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don’t have the hatchback I have the 2015 sedan but in 2018 had the clutch replaced under warranty and then just this last week had to have it replaced again and not two days later it started to shudder again I haven’t had a chance to contact the dealership yet but I will never get another Ford Focus!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts