Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checkin in w/ all u guys seein if anything is in the planing or what my cars all done and i wanna show it off lol i heard about the focus vs tc think i deff wanna [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] on them lol but yeah lemme know whats up guys havent seen u in a while

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Though I'm sure I'll see you later tonight, the focus vs scion thing is going on Sept. 29.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Hey whats going on, things have def died down for the MA section.

Lets all give an update of what we've done...

G

·
Woot...head is 99.99999% ready, time to buildup the bottom end and get ready for some boost.

Also installed the front Eibach Pro-kit springs. Had some issues with the rears, the LCA bolt won't give and I didn't want to break it without having a replacement bolt and bushing.

I bought a Vortech SC kit, so...that will be going on after I pay the kit off. It was slightly used and needs a bit of fabbing, since it was not intercooled before, but I got a Godspeed air/air intercooler with 3" inlet/outlet and will need to do the piping and such. Then tuned at New England Dyno. www.nedyno.com .

I got a bunch of parts that I need to sell to get these motor mods done, so if you are looking for something let me know.

http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101721
More to come....

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Brian is giving me his Vortech supercharger kit cause he's that nice of a guy[;)]

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
J- sorry i never got back to you about the subframe. i'm going through some money issues right now, since payroll likes to mess up my direct deposit alot. i know you said you want it out of your garage asap, but if you still have it sitting there when i have the money I might still be up for it.

Also, I still want my intake manifold ported at Powerhose, so if the subframe is gone I'd like to get that done when I have the money and when I'm in the area.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah its cool, If you wanted to just throw me a bid then i would consider it. I am really thinking about throwing a bunch of parts on ebay. I think its time to move on to bigger and better things. such as my new motor that i sunendly am going to build. [thumb]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Check out my thread in the Technical section under "Storm damage" ...All is NOT well here......[:(]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Hey Brian didn't you have a predator or x-cal you were selling?

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Yes. does it have a tune for a stock SVT , is it vin locked ,and how much? Just P.M. me if you don't want to answer in an open forum. Also who did the tune?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm also interested in the Predator if something falls through, I'm planning on getting an ORP soon too so it'd be pretty much perfect for me.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
NO ITS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

1 - 19 of 19 Posts