Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen this comercial on the Tornado Air Manigment system, and I was wondering if anyone has tried it or knows someone that has. Is it any good?? Does it do anything??

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Someone on this site has one.
They still have it on but I don't think it does anything.

Do a search on tornado and you should find some info.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Turbulent air does not a motor like...*

*I have no experience with this product, but I know a bit about airflow.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
it is weight reduction for your wallet.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i was talking to some people about it. Its really only for better mileage

·
Registered
845 Posts
hahaha...It's the best $65 I ever spent!

"IT IMPROVES COMBUSTION BY SPINNING THE AIR!!!" - lmao

How can you argue with that guy on TV? He's so convincing![:D]

Seriously...I've never dyno tested the thing, and to me, the concept makes sense without really making sense. Am I making any sense? I'd say the Turbo Tornado is about as useful as a throttle body spacer. (BTW: I didn't see any difference in gas mileage, or "seat of pants" pulling power.)

I use mine because 1) I already paid for it. 2) It's a funny conversation piece with "real car guys". and 3) It keeps the soft rubber elbow joining my throttle body to my intake tube from collapsing under wide open throttle.[thumb]

so, DON'T BUY ONE! otherwise...happy modding!

It makes me smile thinking about the dumb thing...I guess I'm the forum expert on it? I sold Kias too if you want to learn more about other useless automotive crap. Oh, the shame of the Kia salesman...[V]

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
GonFishin said:
I guess I'm the forum expert on it? I sold Kias too if you want to learn more about other useless automotive crap. Oh, the shame of the Kia salesman...[V]
Yeah, you're our forum "resident expert" when it comes to the Tornado and Kia's. Don't you feel loved?? [rolleyes]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Don't buy it, it's a waste of money...........keep your cash.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
hewy, i sold kias for a year! did you ever do the "kia spin"?

·
Registered
990 Posts
bridge

if you buy that please also consider the bridge i have for sale in brooklyn.

·
Registered
845 Posts
hahaha...I am laughin' my a$$ off. The Kia Spin!!! Actually, I was fired from Kia without 2 months worth of pay and about 10 "Kia Spins". I took them to court and sued them for the maximum per spin ($250 plus double spin...so, $500 each), and those 2 months of salary pay (since I was on both salary and commission). I also got damages since the owner of Kia failed to show up in court which allowed us to up the $$$ I was asking for since no one was there to dispute the figures...a few months later, I won my first court case ($20,000...$7,000 went to my lawyer).

BTW: how much for the bridge?[rolleyes]

·
Registered
990 Posts
bridge and spins

1st, a spin is a bonus a manufacturer pays to a salesperson for selling slow selling items. this occurs in many industries, not just the car biz. furniture sales, carpet biz etc use it. 2nd the bridge isnt cheap but itll up your gas mileage terrifically if you just push car over the side. on the way to the east river i guarantee a 1000 mpg. also you can install a toll booth and make a 1,000,000 percent return also you will loss weight. (that from running from pissed off brooklynites.)

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
yes, you would sell a car, call a number, it would ask fo ryour ssn, it would tell you thanks for duoping (sp) somone into selling them a kia, it would say you can get either 25-250 bux and it would make a "wheel of fortune wheel sound" then say you won 25 bux. i never got mine either!! i worked for a place in memphis and the owner was a multi millionair.....damn i forget his name! he went to jail for like 3 years for tax evasion.........he would drive a different bentyl to work every day....anyway, he would keep the checks when they came in and just tell you they hadn't come in yet. then you would quit before you got it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts