Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
No one has gotten it fixed yet as there is no repair procedure available until the end of the month at the earliest. The warning letter to the dealers said around 9/29/14 before that info and owners are notified.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one has gotten it fixed yet as there is no repair procedure available until the end of the month at the earliest. The warning letter to the dealers said around 9/29/14 before that info and owners are notified.
I received an official recall letter from Ford. Has anyone else received a letter as well and if so, what was the experience like getting this issue resolved? (i.e. how long did it take? How has the ST been running post repair?)

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I received an official recall letter from Ford. Has anyone else received a letter as well and if so, what was the experience like getting this issue resolved? (i.e. how long did it take? How has the ST been running post repair?)
Hi valmundo,

I'll be happy to look into some additional options. Just PM me your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location & I'll get started. :)

Meagan

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Yes by now I've also already received my letter, but have not had the opportunity to check to see if the dealer will schedule it and already has or can get the wire locally or if they will be stupid and wait for a pre packaged kit of the exact same wire and heat shrink.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you're talking about the under hood wiring thing..............had mine done today. Took'em about an hour and a half. Ran fine on the way.........................though it's always run fine anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts