Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah. You could be the "test dummy" [:D]
Looks like it would be a pretty cool product to use. Drying the car is such a b****!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
03ChromeChica said:
There's no reason I wouldn't try it. SVT4ME, are you going to buy it!?!?

~Tiffany
I sure am! Takes 4-6 weeks to get here though. Oh, welcome to the forum, Tiffany![8D]

·
Registered
310 Posts
I saw something similar at Super AutoBachs. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hmmmmm, the possibilites.... No more towel trying after my showers... [unsure]

·
Registered
511 Posts
Oh baby I am down!!! That looks really interesting. Does it go on your hose?? Phat!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
What if you have crappy water, what if its cold out? Is the water still going to evaporate off spot free in 40-60 degree weather? hmm. I live in the 4 seasons, i need car washing all the time.

·
Registered
515 Posts
There is a filter built into it that supposedly gets all the spot-causing stuff out of the water.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I am telling you that it really worked well. I used it this weekend on my Contour. I washed it, claybared it, and waxed it. The car is so F****** beautiful. I will be washing my fathers car tomorrow since I am off and his car is black. I will tell you how it went.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just purchased this and I am anxious to try it. I am very anal about my cars. I spend a lot, and I mena alot, of time on them. It seems to me that lately the water here is getting harder. I really want to install a water softner in the garage, but if this can do the trick, I will be happy. The Focus is Silver, not too hard to wash. I am also going to use it on my Avalanche which is Dark Grey Metallic, that will be the true test. I will let you know how it works.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been meaning to ask - how is it that everybody has one of these already? The site says it takes like 4-6 weeks for shipping. Then again, if I had gotten around to ordering one myself, it might be here by now. [8]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well the way everyone is talking about it, I might have to go and buy some myself[unsure]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts