Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about your first miles in the car lol. It's a HOOT to drive. [drinking]

·
Registered
317 Posts
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about your first miles in the car lol. It's a HOOT to drive. [drinking]
I've driven it 800 miles so far and truly loving it. I've driven it on some twisty mountain roads and the handling is very good. It does not have as playful of a feel as my '07 ST, but having double the horsepower and the traction to put it down is a revelation. The torque vectoring, stability control, abs and the power of the brakes are also all revelations.

I really struggled with paying $40k for a car, but I'm glad I did.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Noice lol. Break in time is 1K (so they say). I took it kinda easy on ours. Never went over 4.5K RPM's except for like.......10 times or so if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Took delivery of mine this past Monday Night. Having owned 2 evos in the past, handling was very important to me. The focus does not desipoint. Very happy worth it. I was able to get the dealer to take $1000 off MRSP.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Took delivery of mine this past Monday Night. Having owned 2 evos in the past, handling was very important to me. The focus does not desipoint. Very happy worth it. I was able to get the dealer to take $1000 off MRSP.
Congrats! [headbang]

[drinking] Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2017 Ford Focus RS

I work at Ford of Murfreesboro in Murfreesboro TN, we have four 2017 Ford Focus RS's on our lot, all have the RS2 package, 2 Blue, 1 Grey, 1 White. If you are interested or might know someone who is interested please contact me, we ship all over the USA.

Greg Smith
615-893-4121

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
At MSRP?

If you have a mark up I'm going to post your dealership on the "Naughty List" over on the RS forums.

[nutkick]

·
Registered
22 Posts
At the Ford office I work at there are two of these always parked in the far back corner of the parking lot just past all the Mustangs.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
219 Posts
That blue is pure sex.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts