Focus Fanatics Forum banner
581 - 595 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
OHHH GTFO here.. You are complaining about prices on a RS and you think we are gonna believe you will just go write a check for a 60K mustang?

Yea you will be out of there in 45mins when the salesman throws you out the front door with your free coffee in hand.

This f*cking guy!

UNREAL!!!!!!
Let's call him by his real name from here on....?

It's STEPHEN....... Here's some of finest work from the boat forum....when he is asked why he keeps deleting his posts.....he is a known shi7 dribbler wherever he goes!!
Screenshot_20210721-173313_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
What a weird person, saw his IG page and he uses the same pic for his avatar as his profile pic on there. All the images that pop up when you google his name though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah he's definitely a special flog!

·
Registered
16' Focus ST
222 Posts
So did you actually buy it or did the dealer laugh at your lowball offer?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Hey man, you forgot about the free coffee. He's really sticking it to em!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I got news for ole Joe.....

If you get stopped by the CHP that is going to be a heavy fine....

It will also be an insurance nightmare for him should he be involved in an accident....

An example of what NOT to do......

But go right ahead.... some people always think they’re smarter than their state laws....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
But then again, I don’t tune my cars nor do I add aftermarket exhaust nonsense & any of that.....

I keep my cars stock to so that they remain reliable & keeping my 3/36 & 5/60s in tact.

·
Registered
16' Focus ST
222 Posts
I don’t tune my cars
Sir, you don't have a car.
I have an aftermarket chain on my huffy.
99% of people don't want an aftermarket chain. It totally ruins the resale value!

UNREAL!!
Good day

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got news for ole Joe.....

If you get stopped by the CHP that is going to be a heavy fine....

It will also be an insurance nightmare for him should he be involved in an accident....

An example of what NOT to do......

But go right ahead.... some people always think they’re smarter than their state laws....

Nobody cares for your advice. You don't even own a car, so maybe you should stop caring about what other people do with their own cars.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sir, you don't have a car.
I have an aftermarket chain on my huffy.
99% of people don't want an aftermarket chain. It totally ruins the resale value!

UNREAL!!
Good day

My chain keeps slipping & I had a flat tire on Tuesday & was 20mins late to work lol

I nice lady stopped while I was stranded & we began talking.....

Long story short, we have been texting & plan on riding our bikes down to the coast fairly soon....

I might not be posting as much any more since I’ve possibly met someone....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nobody cares for your advice. You don't even own a car, so maybe you should stop caring about what other people do with their own cars.

Sir, I’m just trying to save Joe the headache, should he get a ticket or someone hits his car etc.... It’s not worth it....

As far as my car situation goes,

I could literally go down to my local Honda Dealer & write a check for a Type R., it’s that easy....

I want a low mileage RS & 100% stock.

·
Registered
Monster '15 ST3
16 Posts
My chain keeps slipping & I had a flat tire on Tuesday & was 20mins late to work lol

I nice lady stopped while I was stranded & we began talking.....

Long story short, we have been texting & plan on riding our bikes down to the coast fairly soon....

I might not be posting as much any more since I’ve possibly met someone....

Might wanna fix yer bike first, is it still under power chain warranty?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Speaking of bikes,

It's a SPECIALIZED "Rockhoper" hard-tail bike with MAVIC 26" - "Made-in-France" Bike Rims.
Continental "Montana" 26" x 2.00" bike tire
The rim is designed for the "presta" style valve stem.

I seem to be "popping" the inner tubes every few weeks on the rear rim only. I'm using 26" x 1.90" - 2.35" inner tubes....

I checked the surface of the "inner" rim where the tube & tire seal up. I also put on one of those cheap amazon-special inner rim rubber guard to make sure nothing pokes the tube.
But now all three tubes I've installed on the rear rim "blow-apart" or tear right at where the valve stem meets the tube.
The one that lasted the longest is I used black gorilla tape and made a patch to support & reinforce the valve-stem to the tube. It held out the longest.

My guess is somehow the inner tube is shifting inside the tire and sorta "pinching" the valve stem and twisting so it's at an angle; not perpendicular how I first installed it.

Any recommendations of a quality or strong inner tube [for 26-inch bike rim] that I can find and easily order online?

Do I go with a "narrower" size bike tube?

I'm thinking I may have to go to the old style "schrader" valve inner tube.

581 - 595 of 595 Posts