Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering. I have a dent in the cat from a wretch I got into and I want to get an offroad pipe.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Federal law regulates what you may do to your cat (replace/remove). Air on the side of caution

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
depends...do a lot of people run their performance cars where you live catless? just check around in your area...lol, if a bunch of guys have catless mustangs and such around you, then, im banking its alright. lol, i dont have to worry about it, i live in Alabama.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i'm in south carolina they are lax here, hey bud^^^you might wanna hack away at your sig before a mod says something

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I tried to delete the girl friends cat once.... but that little bastard was fast.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
^ haha!

I've been pulled over quite a bit lately and I run a straight pipe, never was a problem for me.

·
Registered
356 Posts
been pulled over twice since removing the cat, and never have had an issue. Only flack you will get about not having a cat is from the holier than though tree huggers in here. But they are easy to ignore :)

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA! Im very Tempted to cut the cat now. I just bought Borla Exhaust. Now I might want to wait to get the pipe before I install the exhaust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts