Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are not the TYC lights. They have a diff man. make theirs. So what is the quality like?

Anyone know? They are now on sale for $112. I am tired of my factory lights taking in moisture, but if these are really cheap they are probably worse.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
would love to see a pic of what they look like.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow. I really like those.
For $112 I don't know. That sounds pretty cheap for headlights.

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both are DOT/SAE approved. I know that the construction of the TYC light is polycarbonate, and they are tested for sealing. The others I don't know...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the TYC ones look alot better than the other ones. look real good in black. i guess it doesnt hurt to try something new.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The TYC's look sharp. Give it a shot, I have given two sets of lights a shot only to resell them for almost the same price. If it doesn't work out, sell them on Ebay.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Actually, they kinda look like the 03 headlights (like I have now) but darker.

·
Registered
793 Posts
They are cool but if you're going to spend over $100 why not save a little more and get some euro ST170 or RS lights for like $280? Then you know they are high quality and then you can eliminate the turn signals and stuff

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EuroZX3Focus said:
They are cool but if you're going to spend over $100 why not save a little more and get some euro ST170 or RS lights for like $280? Then you know they are high quality and then you can eliminate the turn signals and stuff

I know you guys may not agree, but the factory grill is a keeper for me beauce it is so easy to clean, etc. I like the black look, and will probably get the TYCs, but those others sure are tempting....[?|]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts