Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has please let me know and tell me how to get a hold of Russ at DGR Suspension. Im out a lot of money. He wont respond on here. on either of his email addresses and his Facebook disappeared. Anyone know his phone number?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It was on facebook but he took it off.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ive been having the same problem! I've been waiting for a long time to receive my camber plates and in his words through his emails... he forgot to ship them!! Im very pissed at him and im disgusted w/ his customer service!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
yeah I ordered sway bar links from him back in July and still haven't received them. I can't get in contact with him. I think we all got scammed.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It took me almost 4 months to get my coilovers from him. after I payed for them

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
ok enough with russell [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)], im making this public, when you get your money back if you still want dgr coilovers go to alibaba dot com and search dgr coilovers, if you buy 1 set only, it will run you like 800 shipped from taiwan, if you organize a groupbuy the price goes as low as 600 or 650 for each kit if you order like 5, very fair price, i knew his business was prone to this

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
you know whats funny? russell says he is the only one who can sell in north america (he included mexico at a time), then i guess he noticed he didnt speak spanish, taiwan people will sell to anyone even 1 setup (MOQ in alibaba is not really 5)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I would volunteer to go by his shop, but I just don't have the time this week. Although I never ordered anything from him, he never responded to my email back in June or July about doing a lot of work on my car, like a hefty sum of money would have been coming his way.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm glad I didnt have any problems... Got my coilovers a week after I paid for them. But I agree that since then, all hell has broken loose.

BTW... someone wanna buy my coilovers? They have 5 miles on them.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
When I finaly got my coilovers thay came from taiwan and the cost was 600$ I was like OMG he makeing bank on us

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got screwed real bad. Swears he had the camber plates in stock then said they failed some BS quality control he was so considerate to run. never informed me about this supposed delay ..... swore he had them on hand again last week. said they would be here thursday. of course they never showed up.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
wait what? what happened? is the russ from DGR suspension or whatever it was? i was just about to get some stuff from them and they dissapeared from the site here. is there a thread with the whole story floating around somewhere? sorry but my search-fu is weak today.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
Honestly I didn't have problems with russ...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
770 Posts
When I finaly got my coilovers thay came from taiwan and the cost was 600$ I was like OMG he makeing bank on us
I know I'm a little late but that's a smoking good prices. Do u know if they would fit on the 07s?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Did he tell you he had them on hand to ship out when you bought them in July?
He said they were back ordered and he would have them in a week. I called him a week later and they were still backordered. Called a week and half later and he said he would have them in stock in a couple of days. When he got them he said he would ship them. I waited a week and called, emailed, posted on Facebook.....nothing.

When he 1st appeared on FF, I was talking to him about an aluminum radiator for the DURATEC. I'm glad I didn't give him any money to develop one.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
^^I'm glad You didn't, either. Sorry to hear about everyone getting burned by Russ. Just thought Y'all would want to know, DGR is no longer a Vendor here, because of all this. Not sure what all can be done to help those who were previously burned, but it wont happen again, at least through FF.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts