Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having a hard time finding a set of wheels. since my car is pitch black in want to find something in a gun metal with a polished lip for a little bling, but cant find anything for a decent price. im lookin to spend around a grand for wheels and tires. or a deal on stock gunmetal svt wheels for now. cant have the stockers much longer. thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I just recently got a set of Rota Grids in Gunmetal with a polished lip - the gunmetal is a great match with my Liquid Gray. They were $550 or so, put a set of Kumho ESTCA (I think that the id - why don't they just give them a name instead of a bunch of meaningless letters???) that were about $90, plus mounting - takes it right into your price range.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i emailed falcon and they said they didnt offer the torqu 5s in a 45mm offset. thats where i was looking at edge racing. i also kinda liked the ssw razes.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scorpio, are those the rota grinds in your gallery? i like those. does rota make those in an 18?

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
also, look at some Konig Holes...i had a friend w/ a luqi=uid grey zx3 w/ tem...looked real nice.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I saw a pitch black with a set of ST200's and it is an AWESOME look.....

·
Registered
278 Posts
go to wheelsnext.com they have an awesome selection of gunmetal rims. they also have awesome package deals that come mounted balanced and free shipping! its also really easy to know if they will fit your car because they have a system where you enter the cars info and they tell you if they will fit! good luck on your search!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts